- Six 90 minute lessons
- 18 joints (warm ups) and 5 Elements Qigong
- Workbook/manual for study, journaling and interaction
- A comprehensive introduction to the five element philosophy, in terms you can easily understand.
- An overview of the generative and controlling cycles for balancing the five elements
- Meditations and maps for an experiential understanding and “awakening” of the meridians which most directly reflect the five elemental energies.
- Reflective meditations that connect the dots between your physical condition, your life experience, and character development.
- Sounds and meditations to help you balance and harmonize your energy and your life
“My awakening from the workshop was mainly that I started to think in terms of energy, the different kinds of energy, relation to organs and emotion, etc., but mainly how everything can be looked at as energy. The training should be a benefit at many levels. It has obvious positive effects on vitality, and also on how I look at my relationship with people and the world in general.”
“Arrow, I’ve really enjoyed how all the information has come together. Understanding the steps has made so much sense and is so confirming for all the changes I’ve felt this past year. Thank you for all these great workshops you have provided for us. The Yoga practice and your great facility and workshops have helped to truly transform my life. Many blessings to you… and thank you for being a great role model.” “The wood element really spoke to me. I felt a deep sense of peace and confirmation towards my path of healing. Bringing me hope that my suffering shall pass and in turn, I will help others. I think the awareness of all of these elements are the gentle reminders for me of how I want to be living. It feels like something I already know in my soul, so the awakening and applying this to my daily life is the healing.”