Experience the magic of harmonious living…
Are you ready to balance and harmonize from the inside out?
- Do you want physical health and vitality?
- Would you like to improve your relationships?
- Are you ready to focus your mind and empower your life?
Join us for a deeply experiential journey into your internal energy system, kigong and the spiritual and technical basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine. You will amaze yourself as you learn to activate deeper healing and self-awareness while balancing the 5 elemental energies within your internal organs.
- Six 90 minute lessons
- 18 joints (warm ups)
- 5 Elements Qigong
- Workbook/manual for learning and journaling
- A comprehensive introduction to the five element philosophy, in terms you can easily understand.
- An overview of the generative and controlling cycles for balancing the five elements
- Guded meditations and maps that “awaken” your meridians.
- Reflective meditations that connect the dots between your physiology and your character.
- 5 Elements sounds and meditations for deep healing
“My awakening from the workshop was mainly that I started to think in terms of energy, the different kinds of energy, relation to organs and emotion, etc., but mainly how everything can be looked at as energy. The training should be a benefit at many levels. It has obvious positive effects on vitality, and also on how I look at my relationship with people and the world in general.”
“Arrow, I’ve really enjoyed how all the information has come together. Understanding the steps has made so much sense and is so confirming for all the changes I’ve felt this past year. Thank you for all these great workshops you have provided for us. The Yoga practice and your great facility and workshops have helped to truly transform my life. Many blessings to you… and thank you for being a great role model.” “The wood element really spoke to me. I felt a deep sense of peace and confirmation towards my path of healing. Bringing me hope that my suffering shall pass and in turn, I will help others. I think the awareness of all of these elements are the gentle reminders for me of how I want to be living. It feels like something I already know in my soul, so the awakening and applying this to my daily life is the healing.”