3 Steps To Cut Through The “Gray Zone”
Do you ever feel like you are caught in a gray zone?
Feeling foggy, disconnected and disengaged? If so, it’s because your energy is too scattered to be productive.
Today I’ll reveal the high performance success habits that today’s top influencers use to stay energy rich, on point and fully engaged in life and business.
If you follow these steps, you too can wake up ready to make your impact with less effort.
- Improving your relationships
- Seeing projects through to completion.
- Attracting more clients
- Have more time and energy for the projects, people and activities you love
You might even dust off the guitar, or djembe drum, pick up a new hobby or plan that beach getaway with family and friends…
The Skinny On Poor Energy Management
Following the principles of Yin and Yang, Productivity imbalances always show up as polarities that lock each other in place.
Here’s a few common examples:
- When you are too tired to stock or prepare nourishing meals – your system will crave junk food for quick energy hits that wear you down and burn you out more.
- If you are stressed and exhausted all day – there’s a good chance you are also wide awake, tossing and turning through the night.
- When you know you need to make exercise a priority – but you’re simply too exhausted by the end of the day and just want to zone out.
- Feeling guilty and like you’re never where you should be… that you should be working when you’re spending time with family or friends – and guilty you should be spending more time with them when you’re working late and on weekends. Rarely feeling present or fully engaged with either.
- When you’re getting impatient and frustrated with others, whether with the slow driver – stalling traffic, the new team member, or food counter cashier – only to discover you’re worn out and not using your time all that well when you’re finally at the office sitting behind your desk anyway.
Breaking The Patterns That Drain Your Energy
So here’s what to do…
Instead of doubling down and ruthlessly driving yourself harder or filling low-energy periods with mindless tasks… allocate specific times to regroup and get back to basics. It’s a better use of your time.
Cutting through the grey zone involves creating clean cuts.
Separating your work time and rest and rejuvenation. Getting centered and connected. (Also See: How To Shift From Survive To Thrive)
1st: physically, to invigorate your body and brighten your brain.
2nd: emotionally, to open your heart and be present
3rd: mentally to relax your mind and activate your creativity
Learning to manage your energy well makes the difference between fast tracking your business success, enjoying the fruits of your labor, and honoring the people who are on the journey with you…
Or, doing it the hard way like most business owners today, sacrificing your health, relationships and activities you love.
Would you like me to guide you through the gray zone to get healthy, centered and productive?
Register for your free ticket